Thursday, July 1, 2010

Commitment Issues

There is a difference between being committed and having the burning desire to follow through with what you started. Committing requires some sort of interest in what you are doing, and following through just requires tenacity. At the moment I am teetering somewhere between commitment and tenacity. I currently enjoying feeling like an awesome writer, but I also doubt that I am truly an awesome writer. Therefore writing this post is more of a stellar example of my tenacity.

Speaking of commitment issues (I have no idea what this has to do with commitment, but roll with it), Robert Pattison is NOT hot.


Johnny Depp is hot, Robert Pattison is just a pale little boy-girl. Since when is looking like an albino in anyway attractive. I mean being a little pale twig of a human really isn't something to admire.

Not Hot:

Smokin' Hot:

Ok enough said. I would say sorry to any twilight fans that ever stumble across this but A) I am not sorry AND B) I have no readers at the moment. So SUCK IT Robert Pattison! You are ugly and at the very least I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment